45 Discussions
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Frameless shower door - Our frameless shower enclosure was just completed and I'm not sure if it I'd correct. The installer wasn't any help. The door does not meet ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Faucet dilemma - Plumber installed my new hansgrohe metris faucet and the pop up drain assembly is crooked. He gave some excuse that the sink hole is too sma... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Countertop - How high up wall should countertop material extend?
    1 Commentaire
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Grout - What color grout would look best with this tile on my shower floor. Thanks for suggestions. Walls are white subway with white grout.
    Commenter
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - I think I want a row of tile for my backsplash in bathroom. Any suggestions on colors that go with creama Marfil?
    2 Commentaires
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Hooks - What brand is the towel hook?
    Commenter
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Bathroom accessories - I don't want towel bars in my new bathroom, instead I'd like to use hooks to hang towels. Most hooks I see are designated as robe hooks and ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Bathroom sink - Which brand is better, Kohler or Toto?
    1 Commentaire
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
New bathroom - Is there any reason to buy hansgrohe faucets over Moen? I've had Moen for 20 years with no problems, but our plumbing contractor is pushing ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
jiggerr a lancé une discussion
Countertop material - Which material holds up better in a bathroom? And do Calcutta marble or granite need to be sealed? Thank you
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...