9 Discussions
jill192 a lancé une discussion
Need help for my rooftop deck layout! - I bought a historic row home over a year ago and have been renovating it from top to bottom with the help of houzz! With summer fast approac... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jill192 a lancé une discussion
Quality Sheets - Hi, I'm re-doing my bedroom and I'd like replace all of my old bedding. I'd like to finally get quality sheets/pillowcases/duvet set but don... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jill192 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jill192 a lancé une discussion
I'd like to have a large framed mirror made like this. Any recommendations on vendors or website that do custom framed mirrors?
    2 Commentaires
jill192 a lancé une discussion
What paint color is on the walls?
    1 Commentaire
jill192 a lancé une discussion
I love these wall sconces but I am looking for a less costly alternative with the same overall look. Any suggestions?
    1 Commentaire
jill192 a lancé une discussion
I saw this dining room a while back and fell in love with it. Can anyone identify the chandelier?
    1 Commentaire
jill192 a lancé une discussion
Can anyone identify the mini pendant lights?
    6 Commentaires