11 Discussions
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Shower? - Would I be able to use this stool in my shower?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy this shelf storage system for under kitchen sink? - Please? Where can I buy this shelf storage system for under kitchen sink?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Where does one get a stag horn fern? - Where does one get a stag horn fern?
2 J'aime    Commenter
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace? - Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace?
    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace? - Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace?
    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Half shower wall - What is the top part of the half shower wall made out of?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Purple shrub - What is the name of that purple shrub.
    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Tall bushes - What r those really tall skinny bushes? And can they grow in northern VA?
    1 Commentaire
Jill G-P a lancé une discussion
Another plant option for this idea? - If I do this in a small area next to a fence with a willow branch, am I going to get a whole tree in years down the road? Is there maybe a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...