4 Discussions
jimmder a lancé une discussion
Trying to decide whether to pull these - I planted a mix of wildflower seeds and I'm trying to determine if these are from the seeds I planted or just a weed that's taking over and ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
jimmder a lancé une discussion
Weeds or Wildflowers? - I threw down an assorted mix of wildflower seeds (Burpee butterfly mix) and now that things are coming up, I can't tell which are weeds and ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jimmder a lancé une discussion
Nasty Yellow Stuff on Zucchini - Can anyone identify this yellow stuff? Shortly after I saw it, it killed my zucchini plants - down at the base of the plant it turned to mus... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
jimmder a lancé une discussion
Living Next to a Corn Field - I put an offer on a property that my wife and I just think is amazing. It's a beautiful 2 acre lot surrounded by farm land and backs up to a... Lire plus
    46 Commentaires