12 Discussions
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom Lighting Dilemma - I am in the process of re-doing my bedroom, which is currently only lit only by lamps – two on my dresser, and one on each of two night tabl... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Red Oak Floors - Classic or Dated? - I have a three-floor “Splanch” style house where the first floor (large entry, kitchen, dining room, and family room) are on a slab and have... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Different Flooring in Upstairs Bedroom - Is is a design no-no to have a different color flooring in an upstairs bedroom? I have a split house with cherry stained wood on the first ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Layout Dilemma _ Help! - My Primary Bathroom is tiny 6’ x 7’ feet. The adjacent guest/hall bathroom is a bit larger 7’ x 9 feet. I have been dreaming about taking sp... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
How wide is the vanity cabinet? - Are there multiple base cabinets put together for this vignette?
    Commenter
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
I love the dresser in the master bedroom. - Can you tell me the manufacturer? Or can it be purchased through you?
    Commenter
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Glass Dining Table Base - I need a new base for my 42” x 72” dining table and I love this base. Is it still available for purchase through your company?
    Commenter
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Question on Drapery Fabric - Love the drapery. Can you tell me what fabric was used? I have been searching high and low... thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
Rug and Chairs- Too busy??? - Love the rug for its colors, love the chairs, which are blue, oatmeal, and a touch of gray, and are all in the rug, but are they happy toget... Lire plus
    42 Commentaires
Jan Kadan a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...