6 Discussions
jkatsof a lancé une discussion
How do I choose color, pattern and size area rug for bedroom? - The walls ang bedding are butter yellow, and I'd like to go contempory, whimsy
    7 Commentaires
jkatsof a lancé une discussion
What color bedding works in yellow room - I have butter yellow walls, and have been looking for another color bedding to change my look. I have a lime green chair. I am willing to re... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jkatsof a lancé une discussion
I am trying to find a comforter to change my bedroom. The walls are buttercup yellow, hardwood floors, I have a king cherrywood sleighbed, a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jkatsof a lancé une discussion
What is the best way to dye a white king size quilt?
    5 Commentaires
jkatsof a lancé une discussion
Where can I get this bedding?
    3 Commentaires
jkatsof a lancé une discussion
What comforter is this, and where can I get it!
    1 Commentaire