16 Discussions
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
question re chandelier - can you please tell me where the gorgeous chandelier is from?
    Commenter
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
gorgeous home- question please - Can you please tell me where the grey hanging light is from? Thank you!
    Commenter
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
hanging lights in kitchen - I love these lights! Can you please tell me where they’re from?
    1 Commentaire
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
question re table - Beautiful everything! I love the table, can you please tell me where it’s from?
    Commenter
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
Bed - I love this bed! where is it from?
    Commenter
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
Dinning table - Where is the dinning table from please?
    1 Commentaire
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Hello, where are the black chairs from please? And sofas?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
Rug question - Where is the black and white rug from please? Love the room!
    Commenter
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
Lights - Beautiful! Where are the lights from?
    1 Commentaire
jkinvan a lancé une discussion
Dinning room chairs - Beautiful work and I love the blue chairs! Where are they from?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...