6 Discussions
Jelly Matt a lancé une discussion
should I use quarter round - I am debating on whether or not I should use quarter round at the bottom of my kitchen cabinet.
    3 Commentaires
Jelly Matt a lancé une discussion
Palm trees - What type of palm trees are in this photo and what is the normal cost?
    Commenter
Jelly Matt a lancé une discussion
New start for case - Approximately how much would it cost to install spindles. I current have a wall on my stairs and would like to take that out and add spindle... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jelly Matt a lancé une discussion
Cost for a single door - We have a single 7 ft door w/ 2 sides panels. We are looking to replace the glass with a design similar to this. What is the estimated cos... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jelly Matt a lancé une discussion
I need an area rug - I am not sure what color area rug to get for my breakfast nook. My sister gave the curtains to me as a gift because I couldn't decide on a c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jelly Matt a lancé une discussion
I need an area rug - I am not sure what color area rug to get for my breakfast nook. My sister hot the curtains for me as a gift because I couldn't decide on a c... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires