7 Discussions
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
mix chandelier with Sputnik? - I’m building new construction, goal is “urban glam”. Is it ok to make the downstairs open floor plan with large Sputnik in living room, sim... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
vintage marble fireplaces and electric fireplace - Hi! I’m building new construction, but don’t have an option for fireplace, this electric is it! . I snagged both of these vintage marble f... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen tiles - I have installed beautiful tile backsplash. Lately, I've seen tiles throughout the kitchen and up the wall. I have a wall space with no ca... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
Best cream color paint/black trim - What is the best cream color paint, to go with black gloss trim, black satin tray ceilings and doors, with colors that include brown and lig... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
Paint - I'm updating a 2 bedroom condo- transitional decor. All granite and cabs are same in master, guest and kitchen. Molding will be black high... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
Trim and doors - I've repainted all my interior doors with high gloss black. Would a semi gloss or satin trim look bad? Should I do the trim the same as th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jlr911 a lancé une discussion
Interior Doors and trim - What is more preferable for interior black trim and doors...satin or gloss?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires