11 Discussions
jmle a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jmle a lancé une discussion
sunbrella fabric swing - are any of the other colors made of Sunbrella fabric? How much weight can the swing hold? Thank you
    Commenter
jmle a lancé une discussion
re fabric - I am searching for a pillow with a current map of the world that is easily read by a senior person. Is the image clear? What is a "peachy f... Lire plus
    Commenter
jmle a lancé une discussion
exterior paint - Please, what are the exact paint colors used on this stucco and trim? Thank you
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jmle a lancé une discussion
sofa table - I need a short sofa table for behide my loveseat.........what are the dimensions and where can I buy it? Thank you
    Commenter
jmle a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
jmle a lancé une discussion
ceiling light - where is the asian lantern light from, please?
    3 Commentaires
jmle a lancé une discussion
painting iron Chippendale chairs for interior use - I want to paint some white iron Chinese Chippendale chairs and the table base to a soft Butterscotch color. What kind of paint do I use? ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jmle a lancé une discussion
refrigerator - Such a darling, fun house! How do you like your Big Chill frig? I've been considering buying one for the longest time.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jmle a lancé une discussion
don't want to alway paint the woodwork white - can the woodwork be a lighter or darker version of the walls
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...