10 Discussions
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
making my rooms brighter and cohesive - I want to paint my rooms and hallways all the same colour but neutral colour so it brightens it up
    27 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
I would like to change my grandchildren's play room into a guest bedroom. I would like to work with the rug if possible and even paint what ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
I have a room in my basement that I would like to change into a bedroom for my grandsons and my older brother when he visits.I would like to... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
Help!!!!' - The living room needs painting and the fireplace needs something? It is very old and colour just blends into the floor. I put white paper ar... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
Wall colour and fireplace tile ? - I want to change the colour of my walls as well I need advice on tiles for around the fireplace, there is white paper around right now other... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
What colour are the walls I love it . - What colour is the walls love it
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
Need help with my kitchen. - I have a backsplit with the kitchen being in the center.i would like to know what colour to paint because all the rooms come together. I al... Lire plus
2 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Barb Smith a lancé une discussion
Give me some ideas for colours to make my kitchen and halls warm - Give me ideas for my kitchen and hallways to make it warm and cozy
    1 Commentaire