14 Discussions
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
hi. can you tell me the exact weight of the 72 in Madison vanity ? - Can I get exact weight if Madison vanity. I’m seeing varying weights in description. Thank you.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
How many coats of oil polyurethane - How many coats of satin polyurethane should be used on my stained wood floors? 2 or 3?
    1 Commentaire
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Help with paint color - I'm using SW repose grey for kitchen and hallway. Kitchen looks into family room and would like to use a coordinating paint for that room. ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Grout for subway tile - Suggestion needed! I want to use white subway tile with grey grout as kitchen backsplash. I have white shaker cabinets. I want tile to pop b... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Atlas tile sample - Hi is it possible to get a sample of the atlas tile ? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Sample - Hi can I get a sample of this tile ? Thanks
    Commenter
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Color - I would like to use this as a backsplash behind stove. Will this blend with a white subtile
    1 Commentaire
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Color - Will this tile blend with a white subway tile
    1 Commentaire
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Color - Is it white or beige (cream)
    1 Commentaire
jocko97 a lancé une discussion
Cosmas oil rubbed pulls and knobs - Which oil rubbed cosmas cabinet knob will coordinate with the cosmas 4310 cosmas cabinet pull
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...