9 Discussions
jode brown a lancé une discussion
what type of bulbs does this vanity light need? - I am interested in this light but would like to know what light bulbs I need to purchase with it. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
jode brown a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
jode brown a lancé une discussion
Help Spruce up our Entryway! - We have A nice grey paint color on the walls in our small 5'x9' entryway. Need some ideas to add some nice pops of color or a place to plac... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
jode brown a lancé une discussion
How do I spruce up our small (5'x9') entryway? - I had a small bench, (see photo), but I fear it's not right....wall needs something too...please help!
    18 Commentaires
jode brown a lancé une discussion
philly wooden vertical sign - philly girl moves to Ct in 2010; loves the philly sign in this photo...can you give me the source? thx
    1 Commentaire
jode brown a lancé une discussion
what are the paint colors?
    3 Commentaires
jode brown a lancé une discussion
Can you recall the wall color and trim?
    1 Commentaire
jode brown a lancé une discussion
can anyone guess the wall color?
    2 Commentaires