9 Discussions
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Help with roof color!! - Hi, we are in the process of painting our 1980 shed style home a muted green (SW Evergreen Fog). We will be adding a new roof within the ne... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Help with roof color!! - Hi, we are in the process of painting our 1980 shed style home a muted green (SW Evergreen Fog). We will be adding a new roof within the ne... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Help with roof color!! - Hi, we are in the process of painting our 1980 shed style home a muted green (SW Evergreen Fog). We will be adding a new roof within the ne... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
wall color Ikea Bodbyn - This is so lovely. Do you know the wall color by chance? I have these cabinets and I love how it ties in with the off white.
    Commenter
joevnore a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Would love help with exterior colors - We have purchased this home which I believe is mid century modern(?). It is a heavily wooded lot. I definitely want to update the paint, but... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Front door color - Does anyone have a suggestion for door and shutter colors for our new home. It still needs major work and we're doing a little at a time. Th... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Help with ugly bathroom - We could use suggestions on fixing up so many rooms in our recent foreclosure purchase. I am starting with the kids' bathroom. We plan to re... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
joevnore a lancé une discussion
Window shades - Just looking for recommendations for replacing mini blinds with shades at a reasonable cost. Can someone recommend a store either online or... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires