10 Discussions
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
Rose wood Chinese Antique furniture to update! - Hi Everyone, I inherited a meaningful set of Chinese furniture that I really want to keep. However, there is too much details on it. I don'... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
Need help with the stone stain of the exterior - Hi Houzzers, After successfully white washed my stone fireplace, I am very hooked into staining dated stone. I hate the orange feel of the e... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
This or that fireplace - Hi Houzzers, I have read about whitewashing the fireplace. Let me know what you think of my new fireplace
    11 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
kitchen layout stove and refrigerator - Hi Everyone! I am remodeling my kitchen and I am debating whether the stove (in the picture it is written CUISINIERE (sorry we speak french... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
Love the layout of the kitchen, what size? - I'd love to know the size of the kitchen- the width of the wall of the stove excluding the door! Thank You!
    1 Commentaire
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout and pantry - Hi Everyone, I will renovate my house soon and I was thinking of a better layout that doesn't make the staircase to basement feel inside th... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
Debating between double arch door or double square door - Hi Everyone, I will get double doors for my new house but I don't know which set of doors is nicer. Both are tall 8ft doors but the square ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
How much is the parquet floor? - Love your parquet wood flooring, How much would that be to ship it to Canada, Montreal 蒙特利尔 (near Toronto)? Thanks! Joanna
    4 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
How can we improve the curb appeal of this house? - Hi everyone, I know the house has enormous potential just by trimming the trees and changing the doors and windows. However, I don't kno... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Joanna Lg a lancé une discussion
I need to work on the entry and curb appeal of my mid century house - I do not want to modernize it like most people would do. I'd rather turn it into a traditional house and was thinking of a timber frame entr... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires