8 Discussions
john_ca a lancé une discussion
A new source of vintage David Austin Roses - There have been a number of discussions on these rose forums about the frustration that some are feeling that so many of the earlier release... Lire plus
52 J'aime    160 Commentaires
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Color of first flowers on Kordes Arborose 'Quicksilver' - I received an own root cutting of the rose 'Quicksilver from an e-tailer. When its first bloom appeared around a month ago, the flower was ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Heirloom Roses Demonstration Gardens Closed - My wife and I just returned from our annual trip to Oregon and were disappointed to find that the spectacular gardens of Heirloom Roses in S... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Loss of another excellent source of bareroot roses, S & W Greenhouse - I just phoned S&W Greenhouse Roses this morning to inquire when they would have their bare root rose list up and when they would begin t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Yet another way to propagate roses - Around a month ago, we were digging out some own-root roses to move to a more appropriate site. We dug out as many roots as we could, but ap... Lire plus
3 J'aime    7 Commentaires
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Gloire de Dijon - Does anyone have any experience growing this rose on its own roots? I have heard rumors that it does not do well on its own roots. I saw an ... Lire plus
    Commenter
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Gloire de Dijon - Does anyone have any experience growing this rose on its own roots? I have heard rumors that it does not do well on its own roots. I saw an ... Lire plus
    52 Commentaires
john_ca a lancé une discussion
Big Rose Sale in Modesto, CA - For those in the Modesto, CA area: there is an unusually good rose sale at Four Seasons Farms nursery in Modesto, CA. They have a huge selec... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires