35 Discussions
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Wanted: Heirloom rose small cuttings - I am looking for a few rose cuttings from an older heirloom plant. Thanks John
    Commenter
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Antique rose cuttings of small growing rose. - I am looking for cuttings of a small growing antique rose. Do I grow them in soil or orchid mix? Thanks John
    9 Commentaires
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Looking for Pink Pussy Willow - I would like a few small branches of Pink Pussy willow. I have some baby clivia plants for exchange. They are about 2 to 3 inches. These a... Lire plus
    Commenter
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Wanted Easter cactus cutting/plants - These orchids are quite rare and expensive. I'm looking for names varieties cuttings/ prefer plants of Easter cacti. paph liemianum rare ... Lire plus
    Commenter
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Want Easter cactus, Thanksgiving cactus and christmas cactus - These orchids are quite rare and expensive. I'm looking for names varieties no cuttings want growing plants that are blooming age paph li... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
wanted White Forsythia cuttings for Killifish eggs - I ordered these eggs from ebay. I just received them. Unfortunately, I’m unable to hatch them due to a change in my schedule.. Hypso.ful... Lire plus
    Commenter
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Aquatic Plants for Killifish eggs - I ordered Killi fish eggs from ebay. I just received them. Unfortunately, I’m unable to hatch them due to a change in my schedule.. Hyp... Lire plus
    Commenter
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Tissue Culture - Does anyone know of a USA company that will do a tissue culture for a fee? I would love to try tissue culture but know if I would be succes... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Hybridizing - Hello, I need some help with crossing my geraniums. Has anyone tried it and could give me some pointers, How long does it take for a seed p... Lire plus
    Commenter
John Spagnoli a lancé une discussion
Miniature Rose hips - HI, Does it take 4 months for the hips to be mature on miniature rose? How long does the seeds need to be stratified, or can I plant right... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...