4 Discussions
Cindy Johnson a lancé une discussion
what is the material & color of the large 4x4 pieces around the pool. - What is the material and color of the large 4’x4’ pieces around the pool next to the cooping?
    1 Commentaire
Cindy Johnson a lancé une discussion
Did not send any pictures of the bed and windows. - It actually is a large bedroom, I really want it to be decorated in west indies décor. I just need some help with ideas!
    25 Commentaires
Cindy Johnson a lancé une discussion
Sharon I have attached photos of my bedroom. - As you can see I have a large bedroom. I love my furniture,but need more color. I would like to bring that in with art and pillows. I also f... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Cindy Johnson a lancé une discussion
Looking for West Indies design for my bedroom - At the moment just looking for any good ideas, I have dark furniture I bought for the room would like to leave the rest light and airy! I bo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires