13 Discussions
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
Is there a safety shutoff? - I love this idea, because digging these devices out of the drawer and plugging them in, and then wrapping it all back up and storing it away... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
Where can you buy Maisons du Monde? - There is this store online that I discovered while searching for coastal and craftsman furniture, and they have EVERYTHING. Most of the stuf... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
I love these lamps!! - Where did you get these lamps!? I'm not sure if it's my phone or what, but they look like a very light baby blue!! Am I correct? Even if the... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
The Second Kitchen - Where is this second kitchen located in the home?
    Commenter
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
Need Architectural College! - Im 14 years old and i want to be an architect/ interior designer. But i don't know the best U.S. school to study this! It can't be a school ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
What is the cost to build or the value of this home? - We have a budget to build of 300,000 dollars. Would that get us a home anywhere near this nice? I know sometimes it depends on locations. We... Lire plus
7 J'aime    Commenter
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
What is the price to build or value of home? - We have a budget to build of 300,000 dollars. Would that get us a home anywhere near this nice? I know sometimes it depends on locations. We... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Cabinets Help - We are needing to re-paint our kitchen cabinets because the first time we did this it came out very thick and scrapes off when you open and ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
What is the price? - How much did this house sell for? And how much was it to build this place? Its amazing!!!
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Jonah Mitchell a lancé une discussion
Custom Home - is this the custom home in your projects after it has been decorated?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...