5 Discussions
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 a lancé une discussion
using shredded paper to store bulbs and tubers
    Commenter
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 a lancé une discussion
Prostrate or Spotted Spurge need some advice - So it got out of control in my front lawn now what? It is an annual I gather, so I assume it will die off and the seeds will wait until spri... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 a lancé une discussion
deck with hard to remove moss - Deck on north side of house. I have a very small fairly new deck that covers up a cement stoop with about 4 steps. It is made with pressur... Lire plus
    Commenter
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 a lancé une discussion
Moth cocoon where do I keep it - I picked this cocoon up in the yard a couple of weeks ago. It is 2 inches long. Should I keep it outdoors for the winter, or maybe in my unh... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 a lancé une discussion
Red Twig Dogwood - Leaf spot - I put in a small row of Ivory Halo this past spring, and I have been plagued with leaf spot on all the leaves. I did not check the plants wh... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires