56 Discussions
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Ground Cottonseed Hull Mulch... - I had never heard of or seen this type of mulch until last year when a friend used it to topdress a new flower bed. I was very impressed wit... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Kordes Freelander growing instructions... - Here are the growing instructions for the Kordes Freelander roses that I got from Rahel at Palatine. Unfortunately for me I didn't get them ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Rose Seed question.... - I just thought of a question about germinating rose seeds. My other posting here in Propagation I talked about my germinating rose seeds. I... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Seedlings germinating... - I checked my seeds stratifying in the fridge today and found my VavoomXDayBreaker seeds had 9 of them germinating already. I was quite surpr... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful rose... - I was hobknobbing around on HMF the other day and came across a new rose that RVR is going to introduce bred by Paul Barden. It is a brown ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Done with Hortico... - I have been a supporter of Hortico the last several years as I truly believed they were making a real effort to improve their stock availabi... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Looking for older roses..... - I am looking for an older bush of Fragrant Cloud and Tropicana. I would like to find specimens that are in the 40 year old and older club if... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Is there a listing... - Is there a listing of the results of the Rare and Unusual Rose Auction held this past Tuesday 11/17/09?? I had someone proxy bidding for me... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Propagating with rooter pots... - I bought 5 Rooter Pots from Lee Valley Tools. I used on five roses and I got 4 new very nice bushes. This year I bought 15 more and planned... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
jont1 a lancé une discussion
Seed Prep - I am not a rose novice by any means but I am still having seed prep issues. I only have three viable new roses to show for my efforts due to... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...