5 Discussions
Joseph Meyer a lancé une discussion
Disabled access - How does a wheelchair user access the spa?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Joseph Meyer a lancé une discussion
Wheelchair ramp - I am having difficulty understanding why one would want to wheel a wheelchair into the water. Wheelchairs tend to be dirty, and susceptible ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Joseph Meyer a lancé une discussion
Wheelchair ramp - I am having difficulty understanding why one would want to wheel a wheelchair into the water. Wheelchairs tend to be dirty, and susceptible ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Joseph Meyer a lancé une discussion
Wheelchair ramp - I am having difficulty understanding why one would want to wheel a wheelchair into the water. Wheelchairs tend to be dirty, and susceptible ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Joseph Meyer a lancé une discussion
Handicapped access. - I have never seen a disabled person use one of those slings. Transferring into it from ta wheelchair would be dangerous and terrifying. Why... Lire plus
    Commenter