17 Discussions
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
Patio Door curtain height - help - We used to have a vertical blind inside mounted. That came down months ago and we had nothing for some time now. I wanted a curtain instea... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
advice for exterior front of home colors - attached is a pic of my home right now. The garage door needs painting and so does the trim and porch posts. We also would like to do a new ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
new furniture - color ok? - So I've been looking for a long time for a dining set and finally found one I like. In the same line they have end tables, tv stand, and cof... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
New furniture - ok color? - So I've been looking for a long time for a dining set and finally found one I like. In the same line they have end tables, tv stand, and cof... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
HELP! Need to decide granite color and edge today! - Measure day is finally here (after the long awaited cabinets). All this time I thought opalescence (also called Black opal). I am second gue... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
help me pick my floor! - So, we are getting new cabinets -- the dark brown (chocolate color board) is the new cabinet color. Counters will be opalescence (black pri... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen floor opinion needed, please! - Need opinion. I am finally down to these two samples for our new floor. I will go in the kitchen/dinette... hall and foyer.... half bath off... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
luxury vinyl planks brands... experiences and opinions needed! - We want to install LVP. I have been researching a bunch. There are MANY brands out there... I really want something that has a slight bev... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
Update/new option found! Kitchen flooring... opinions needed on color! - UPDATE: I found a new option... may be the "winner" -- provides contrast to the cabinet color... but yet "goes" and also ties in the trim wo... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jphillips_3 a lancé une discussion
UPDATE: I found a new option... may be the "winner" -- provides contrast to the cabinet color... but yet "goes" and also ties in the trim w... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...