97 Discussions
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Good quality, moderate price Cabinet Hardware - I've looked at Top Knobs and this price range is good. Most of the ones I'd consider are around $15-$20 per pull. Knobs a little less. Is... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Under cabinet outlets - not in backsplash - I'm taking my quartz countertop up to my backsplash. It's a beautiful quartz and will be a focal point of my kitchen. I really don't want ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Experience with Baril Faucets and Shower systems appreciated! - Considering Baril for my master bath reno. Two single faucets, 10" showerhead, spray on sliding bar, and thermostatic diverter, rough i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Where is this super Susan from? - It looks like this occupies the space to the left of that cabinet. I have a similar issue
    1 Commentaire
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Small Kitchen Reno help - Getting ready to renovate the kitchen in my Florida condo. It's not terrible as it is now, but I've been slowly updating the space since I ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Tried and true lasagna recipe??? - I am in search of THE lasagna recipe. I've tried quite a few - with and without ricotta, with béchamel sauce, bolognese sauce… Homemade mar... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Oven -- Cleaning telescopic racks and regular racks - I have a new Thermador double oven. We use the top oven the most and I just started my first clean cycle. It's not terribly dirty - but I... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper the inside of this kitchen cabinet?? - I've recently posted my kitchen update over in Kitchens. One thought I had during the course of the remodel phase was to add some color to... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Counter stools for kitchen - This is a crosspost from kitchens, So my kitchen is done. We had a bar height counter that we took down to counter height. I had these stool... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
jpmom a lancé une discussion
Counter stools - need suggestions - So my kitchen is done. We had a bar height counter that we took down to counter height. I had these stools from years ago — they are cheapie... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...