6 Discussions
Jennifer Pruette a lancé une discussion
Got purple dahlias? I do! - I have 4 types of purple dahlias this year. I thought I would post some photos of them so you can see the differences... Here are: (from L ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jennifer Pruette a lancé une discussion
Do all dahlia viruses cause yellowing? - I don't see the typical yellowing pattern I would expect from a virus infected plant, but black spot are appearing on the leaves. There is ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jennifer Pruette a lancé une discussion
Cutting flowers for maximum vase life? - Can anyone give me tips on prolonging vase life? I am selling some of my extra blooms at the local farmer's market, and right now I'm just ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jennifer Pruette a lancé une discussion
Who's been chewing on my flowers? - I am wondering if anyone knows who might be the culprit here? Just the very tips of the petals have been chewed off, no holes in the petals ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Jennifer Pruette a lancé une discussion
First blooms! - I forced my dahlias early (probably too early) this year, and I was rewarded with my first blooms this week - I'm a proud plant mama! On th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Jennifer Pruette a lancé une discussion
Many shoots? - Hello! I had a tuber from last year that sprouted beautifully indoors, but then started looking sad and limp once it got to about 15" t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire