8 Discussions
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
Doors - Who is the manufacturer of the doors? I love them. This is a beautiful space.
    1 Commentaire
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
Doors - Who is the manufacturer of the doors?
    1 Commentaire
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
Hydrangea? - I assume that's a hydrangea in the forefront, with the variegated leaves. Can you tell me the name of the hydrangea?
    2 Commentaires
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
What is growing with the coneflower? - Is that phlox mixed with the coneflower in the foreground?
    1 Commentaire
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
List of plants? - This is beautiful! I see iris and salvia . . . could you list the plants and trees?
2 J'aime    Commenter
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
Trees with autumn color? - What are the trees with the beautiful fall color?
    1 Commentaire
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
What kind of tree? - What is the tree in the background center?
    1 Commentaire
jrhbaker a lancé une discussion
Tree with Autumn Color - This is beautiful. The tree in the back left has great autumn color. What type of tree is it?
    1 Commentaire