10 Discussions
Jen a lancé une discussion
Countertops - Love the light grey countertops- can you tell me what they are?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Jen a lancé une discussion
dishwasher placement dilemma- no uppers/too far to unload? - Hi, I ordered cabinets (long lead time) already and I am starting to worry that it wont be function and trying to make a possible change las... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Jen a lancé une discussion
family kitchen command center nook- need layout/design feedback - I am planning a kitchen/mudroom renovation. Currently our plans include a recessed nook in kitchen as a command center/drop zone. This sma... Lire plus
    39 Commentaires
Jen a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jen a lancé une discussion
What color is this menlo park 3 light wall sconce? - It looks black or like a dark grey online (which is what i'm looking for, but says deep bronze. ? I havent found ANYTHING in black yet
    1 Commentaire
Jen a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jen a lancé une discussion
Weight? - What is weight of fixture?
    1 Commentaire