13 Discussions
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Help me pick my kitchen backsplash tile! - Hello, here's the photo of the silver wave granite slab for the countertops. (There are white accents in there, but mostly black). The cabi... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Please help me with my kitchen backsplash! - Hello, I need help deciding what size tile to do my backsplash and whether it should go to the ceiling. I'm deciding between 3 x 6 subway t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Need help with kitchen backsplash -- tile size - Hello houzzers, I need help deciding between a 3 x 6 tile backsplash or a 3 x 12 (actually, 75mm x 100mm). The house/kitchen is old (1924).... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Is 75 x 100 (3 x 12) subway tile too trendy for backsplash?
    Commenter
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Soapstone - Pratima versus PA? - Hello, our cabinets are painted "Simply White" by Benjamin Moore. I've been looking at Pratima soapstone, which is dramatically v... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
J Prum a lancé une discussion
What color granite to go with Ben Moore Simply White cabinets? - Hi, all - am designing a traditional kitchen with cabinets painted in "Simply White," (BM). Any ideas about stone countertops wou... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom tile wainscott and wall - Hello, I need help deciding placement of tile on walls in small, minimalist bathroom. First questions: (1) should 40" tile wainscot... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
J Prum a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
J Prum a lancé une discussion
Need help with tile colors - I am considering installing a pinwheel mosaic white carrara marble tile (from Lowes) on a bathroom floor and combining it with a porcelain s... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...