9 Discussions
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Help with colors - We are getting a new roof and painting the shutters. I love the look of black but I want to be sure that works with the brick/siding color ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Help! Quick backsplash dilemma - Could you please tell me if this backsplash should go to the door or end at the cabinets. The installer can change this - it hasn't been gro... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Need help with backsplash please. - I have off white (Crystal - bisque) cabinets and a dark island (sepia). My granite is earth tones. I like the look of the subway tile and do... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Sink Style/Color - I am installing Crystal Bisque colored cabinets in our kitchen. I like the look of the farmhouse sink. Should I try to match the sink colo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Choosing a white paint color for my cabinets - Hello, We are remodeling our kitchen with Crystal white cabinets and a dark stained island w/ black glaze. If someone is familiar with the... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Color choices for kitchen - Hello. We are remodeling our kitchen and like the look of white cabinets/wood floors. I want an ivory undertone for the cabinets to keep i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Choosing finishes for the kitchen - We are remodeling our kitchen. I like hardwood floors and stained cabinets for a warm feel. Can you show me combinations with stained floo... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
jsbkelley a lancé une discussion
Built-ins around fireplace - We have a brick wall in our 1970 Colonial home. We would like to update with built-ins on the sides. Any tips would be greatly appreciated... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires