15 Discussions
Julie a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Julie a lancé une discussion
Where did you find the teak stool? Love it! - Someone commented to hit the plus sign on a photo to view product info, but I can't find it. :-)
    1 Commentaire
Julie a lancé une discussion
Help, please! New bathroom decor recommendations? - Hi! I would really appreciate some advice on how to finish the look of our new bathroom. What kind of chandelier? Should I put a bamboo shel... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Julie a lancé une discussion
Shelf hunt! Anyone out there know where to find this... - I absolutely love the shelf above the sink that has the built dispensers. Anyone know where I might can find it?
    1 Commentaire
Julie a lancé une discussion
Best refinishing product for granite countertops? - We have old granite countertops that need to be revived. I'd love a whole new look, but without breaking the bank. Any advice on epoxy and/o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Julie a lancé une discussion
Steam shower for bathroom remodel. Any advice on dealer, pros/cons? - I'm trying to create the perfect spa feel for our master bath. Our new design will be modern and sleek. I love wet saunas and was thinking a... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Julie a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Julie a lancé une discussion
Hanging help for new art? - We can't seem to decide the best direction to hang our new piece of art. Vertical? Horizontal? Centered with table? Centered between both ro... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Julie a lancé une discussion
Front flower beds need help! We might move soon, how can I showcase? - Looking for some smart advice on how to have our landscaping look really great for potential buyers, but on a budget. We've powerwashed ever... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Julie a lancé une discussion
Need help deciding on new door and color - We're thinking about purchasing a three (or maybe six?) light door as we need to bring some light into the entry hall, but mostly can't deci... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...