6 Discussions
jss381 a lancé une discussion
How should I lay out my office? - Hi, I am moving into a new house and trying to figure out the best way to lay out the office. I am planning on getting custom built-ins. My ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
jss381 a lancé une discussion
Where to put mudroom? - We are buying a new construction home in Florida that unforutnately does not allow much customization. We really want a mudroom and can't fi... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
jss381 a lancé une discussion
Painting my garage - Hi everyone, I moved into a new construction house and am planning to paint my garage walls and ceiling. Currently, it is just sheetrock an... Lire plus
    Commenter
jss381 a lancé une discussion
Need help picking a water filter - Hello, I'm getting a new home and decided to go with an undermount water filter. I am having the builder drill a small hole to the right of ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jss381 a lancé une discussion
How big of curtains do I need? - Hello, We are moving into a new construction home in two weeks. I am having a hard time finding off the shelf curtains for such a large wind... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jss381 a lancé une discussion
Stair Tread Raised Bull Nose vs. Flush? - Hi All, I am purchasing a new construction town home in the bay area. The builder includes a high-end wood floor for the main level. They we... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires