7 Discussions
Mo a lancé une discussion
return? - if i return this barstool due to defect do I have to pay for shipping?
    1 Commentaire
Mo a lancé une discussion
I plan on ordering, but... - I would like toured the 8" pulls - it lets me choose it but when I place it my cart it says its a 6" pull. can I order the 8"? thanks
    2 Commentaires
Mo a lancé une discussion
hard wired? - can this be mounted to ceiling? thanks
    Commenter
Mo a lancé une discussion
counter top? - what is the material? thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
Mo a lancé une discussion
Does the Shower Glass need to attach to a shower pan? Or... - Trending are wet rooms with bathroom and shower floors as one. Can this glass wall attach to the floor w/o a shower pan? thanks
    2 Commentaires
Mo a lancé une discussion
Ceiling height in kitchen? - What is the measurement from floor to ceiling (bottom of rafter) in the kitchen? Thanks
    3 Commentaires