6 Discussions
James Erickson a lancé une discussion
Keep or remove the overhead structure? thoughts on the upper cabinets? - We’ve already replaced the base cabinets with IKEA light oak drawers. We’re struggling on upper cabinet decision whether to remove the struc... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
James Erickson a lancé une discussion
help picking ceiling pendant - We’re furnishing our house that we bought recently. Now that the furniture arrived, I need to replace the light fixture. Do any of these lam... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
James Erickson a lancé une discussion
Suggestion for rug - I’m having trouble selecting a rug for this area. Other than the black shelves, the rest of the house is generally neutral/white. I didn’t e... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
James Erickson a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
James Erickson a lancé une discussion
Pergola full width or half - I'd like to build a steel pergola over the deck of our lake home. Design will be similar to example. Should it span across the full width or... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
James Erickson a lancé une discussion
Help choosing siding - I am building our lake home myself and want some ideas for siding the remaining two areas to help give some dimensional detail to a big squa... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires