4 Discussions
Julie Ann Dougery a lancé une discussion
hi there how can I purchase this rug? - Hi there I would like to purchase this rug can you help me -looking for a runner in my kitchen
    Commenter
Julie Ann Dougery a lancé une discussion
where are the pots from? - Looking for big pots under arbor like some from RH but too expensive!
    Commenter
Julie Ann Dougery a lancé une discussion
Cabinet maker painted our cabinets wrong color? NOT chantilly lace - Hello- We are 3 weeks from moving into our house after 9 months of renovation- my GC's painter had to do some trim work and asked me for col... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Julie Ann Dougery a lancé une discussion
what height should double wilshire sconces be set for 8'3 ceilings? - I just purchased some double wilshire sconce from RH that are rather tall. 12 inchs high and I really like them a lot. (http://www.restorati... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires