6 Discussions
julesann a lancé une discussion
What do you think of black gutters? - Here is a picture of the house not quite completed. (Garage door will be painted close to siding color and black light fixtures will go on f... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
julesann a lancé une discussion
How would you style this wall around TV? - I have no idea how to style this wall around the TV so it looks balanced. The TV and console are not centered on the wall but are centered t... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
julesann a lancé une discussion
Paneled tub wall! - Just finished paneling my tub skirt and wall. Should I put up a towel bar/shelf on the wall or leave it blank. Don't want to ruin the effect... Lire plus
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires
julesann a lancé une discussion
Material? - Is this covered in real cowhide?
    1 Commentaire
julesann a lancé une discussion
What kind of bug did this?? - Anyone know what this is inside my green onion? These leaf bits were all rolled up I wrapping each other inside the green onion stalk. Noth... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
julesann a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for better furniture arrangement? - The current set up forces people to walk through the furniture group and in front of the TV when walking to the kitchen/eating area. I am w... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires