13 Discussions
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
Front hall closet design - We enlarged the opening of our front closet to be able to access coats on the left side of the closet which were previously behind the doorw... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
Help with bathroom design - The first picture is our old bathroom before demolition. The lower ceiling on the left is ductwork which can be seen more clearly in the po... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
chinese plywood in New River cabinets - Just about to pull the trigger on ordering these cabinets. They do use Blum hardware. This is what it says on their website: Located in the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
How hard are Silgranit sinks? - We are thinking of using a Silgranit sink in our kitchen renovation. We currently have some sort of ceramic sink and all we have to do is ta... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
New River Cabinets - I haven't seen too much here about these cabinets. Our KD uses them. We are still considering Conestoga RTA but the New River has lots more... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
Two sided sink - We will have a narrow island (24") in our new kitchen with a blanco silgranit single bowl sink. I was thinking of putting the faucet off to ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout again - island or peninsula? - I posted here about 4 months ago as I was trying to design my IKEA kitchen. I have decided to go with white shaker cabinets from Conestoga ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
Site finished engineered wood? - I am redoing my kitchen which is three steps up from an open family room. I was thinking about hardwood in the kitchen, but the family room ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
Timeframe for estimates - I have had four contractors come in to give me estimates in my kitchen remodel. It has been almost two weeks and I haven't heard back from ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Julia Loeb a lancé une discussion
new hardwood floor vs. refinishing existing floor - We have white oak hardwood floors in the front hall and living room. We removing a wall between the hall and the living room and our contra... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...