39 Discussions
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Calla Lilies returning after -23 degree winter - Crazy!! - While poking around my beds yesterday I was completely shocked to discover that the Calla Lilies I planted last year are all coming back! I... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Does Conifer Kingdom have a Fall Sale every year? - Asking for ... no reason of course... I saw a post about a fall sale back from 2013 but no other mentions. Wondering if it’s a yearly occu... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
unique echinacea with inward curving petals - need ID - I bought this echinacea, labeled as a “Cheyenne Spirit“ variety at Lowes, thinking it looked special. After doing a quick google search, I ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Hosta Great Expectations? - I, um, ”borrowed” this plant from my Mother In Laws house before she moved in. ;P dont worry - she was cool with it since she doesn’t like... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Hosta ID? - I know I planted this Hosta last year, but for the life of me I can’t remember it’s name. It appears that the ID tag I made disappeared ove... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
My favorites this morning - Ice age Trail. Soooo pretty! Dark Shadows Blue Ivory - outstanding all year long. Dancing Queen - the first hosta I bought. She was a good... Lire plus
20 J'aime    11 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Overwintering veggies - which will produce? - I have quite a few overwintered plants this year and I’m wondering which I should leave and which I should just scrap. For example, I had s... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
A few hostas that are still looking nice - Thought I'd share a few photos of some of my better looking October hostas. Most of these are one year plants, so not huge yet... Lakeside ... Lire plus
8 J'aime    13 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Anyone know of a tomato seed swap other than TV? - I desperately wanted to participate in Tormato's Mystery Mater Mailing seed swap on the Tomatoville forums, to the point of getting all my b... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
juliaarugula a lancé une discussion
Does anyone use crab apples for herbal tea infusions? - If you think there would be a better forum for this question let me know - I wasn't sure where to post. For or those of you who enjoy mak... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...