12 Discussions
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Plant suggestions - We have a very small spa and the space is pretty bare looking. Any suggestions on landscape or plants we could use? Thank you so much!
    6 Commentaires
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Hiding Pool Equipment from View - We have a very small spa on a very small patio. When seated in the spa you look directly at the pool equipment. Anyone have suggestions on ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Hiding Pool Equipment - We have a very small spa in a very small patio space. The spa looks directly at the pool equipment, which is not very serene, to say the lea... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Entryway Bench - Is the cushion more of a taupe color or golden?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Entryway bench help, please - Hello, I'm looking to add an entry bench along the wall with the round artwork piece. I bought one, but it was too short and small. The othe... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Hallway console decor help, please - I'm thinking of adding lamps to this console and possibly a faux plant. Should I get tall or short lamps? One or two? Any help is much appre... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
ideas for narrow hallway console - I'm thinking of adding 2 lamps to this console and possibly a faux plant. Not sure what kind of lamps would look good. Tall or short? One or... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Rug search - Does anyone know where I can purchase any of these rugs or similar? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Julia Brown a lancé une discussion
Need help with entry hall, please. - Would like a new picture above the console and a new area rug. The space could hold a 6x9 rug. Thanks!recently picked out a new picture on t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...