7 Discussions
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
remote blinds or timer set? - Can anyone tell me if it costs an arm and a leg to install remote blinds? We have tall windows and would need them for our upper windows. Wh... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
custom cabinetry - Hello! I need some advice. Trying to get some built cabinets in our mudroom and office. We want a custom and professional look. But don’t wa... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
In stock - I've been trying to buy this product from many different sources for weeks now. I always get an email saying it's on back order or Unavailab... Lire plus
    Commenter
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
Laura - Table?? Love it.
    1 Commentaire
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
4 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
wood or tile floor?? - HELP! Building a house! would you choose a warm walnut wood floor or a gray wood "look alike" tile? I want to use lots of neutrals throughou... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Laura Martin a lancé une discussion
Ceiling - How tall is the ceiling?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire