15 Discussions
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Need help grafting in NorCal - I had zero success last year. I want a higher chance of success. Can someone come over and help me graft? I can share 1 stick of shiranui 1 ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Super Nova aka Lee X nova - I found the "Super Novas" at my local Whole Foods. The first one I had was pretty good. Not too sweet, but sweet enough. The s... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Reed advice - I just purchased a Reed but it doesn't look too happy. This was the only one I found at a nursery so I didn't have any options. Looks like ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Not a citrus tree... - Visited 2 nurseries today looking for a Reed avocado. Saw plenty of tangos, GNs, Tahoe gold (i restrained myself), kishus, kumquats and othe... Lire plus
5 J'aime    28 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
green acres nursery visit - I was in Elk Grove, Ca earlier today and had to do a quick visit to this huge nursery. Very organized and helpful employees. The citrus coll... Lire plus
6 J'aime    3 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Crystal sap on new GN tree - I was planning on switching the 2 new GNs around in the garden. I want the standard by the back fence instead of the semi dwarf. I noticed t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Got budwood, now what? - I received my shiranui budwood budwood, now what do I do? I ordered 12 but only received 6. I guess I need to make them count.
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Shasta Gold & Gold Nugget at farmers market - I was excited to find these two at the farmer's market last weekend but was kinda disappointed in the actual fruits. The SG had a tough memb... Lire plus
    46 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
Lee x nova - I am on the hunt for a gold nugget and tango this year. My local Costco is either not stocking them or I keep missing it. So what's a person... Lire plus
4 J'aime    8 Commentaires
junk4us a lancé une discussion
What kind of lime is this? - I gave up my potted citrus when I moved last spring/summer. The new house had a navel orange and a lime tree. Can someone identify the line... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...