6 Discussions
jwray37 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jwray37 a lancé une discussion
Pros/Cons of white interior trim and dark (almost black) trim - Starting to build and not sure if I am wanting white trim or dark trim. For those of you who have dark trim (thinking close to black) is it ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
jwray37 a lancé une discussion
Pros/Cons of white interior trim and dark (almost black) trim - Building and not sure what to go with. Have white now. Anybody here have dark trim? Do you like it does it collect alot of dust?
    5 Commentaires
jwray37 a lancé une discussion
white or very dark wood trim (baseboards/interior doors) - Starting to build and not sure if I am wanting white trim or dark trim. For those of you who have dark trim (thinking close to black) is it... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jwray37 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
jwray37 a lancé une discussion
Needing some ideas! - I love this picture and would love to use it in this room however the picture(36x36) seems to get lost on this huge wall. Any suggestions?
    6 Commentaires