31 Discussions
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Fjords Finn recliner - Does anyone have experience with Fjords recliners? We found one in a shop that is very comfortable but I haven’t been able to find many revi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
k8cd a lancé une discussion
LG DLHC5502 ventless dryer reviews - Does anyone have any experience with this dryer? We need a ventless dryer and I am considering this one. And also the highly recommended Mie... Lire plus
    Commenter
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Help with bath accessories, please - Please help me pick a hand towel ring/bar/holder. I am trying to decide on a towel holder for this bathroom. The space between the outlet ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Birch and Real Milk Paint Dark Half - Has anyone used Real Milk Paint Co.’s Dark Half (dark tung oil mixed with citrus solvent) on birch countertops? We want to darken the counte... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Are these lights too matchy-matchy? - They aren’t from the same lighting family but are these lights too similar?
    7 Commentaires
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Recessed Light locations? - We are adding 4" recessed lights to the bedrooms in our house. Do these locations seem like a good place? Our ceilings are 8 feet. Prim... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
k8cd a lancé une discussion
How do I find posts that I "hearted" (saved)? Or followed? - I hearted a few posts that I wanted to go back to but can't figure out where to find them now. Please help! (I really want to see how the sc... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Please help with details for my son’s bathroom. - Lots of questions, I appreciate the help on as many (or few) of the questions you would like to answer! Here's what we know so far- Tile- 3... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Show me your Bedrosian Sahara tile! - Has anyone used this line? I love the matte look and the crosshatch. Great colors too!
    1 Commentaire
k8cd a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have a spice rack pullout on their bathroom vanity? - I love this vanity (and sconces and floor and...). Does anyone have tall skinny pullouts on top of a vanity? How wide are they? Are they rea... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...