35 Discussions
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Painting ceilings. Changed bulbs to 5000k should I paint walls - My house is dark. 2 story. T put 5000k lightbulbs and it helped. Debating painting entire house lighter tan or just ceilings white. Paint is... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Please help my Entry Way which Cabinet? Pics in Comments - I have a tiny entry way. Presently it has a red cabi b et and mirror. I have removed everything. I was going to switch it with the 1 brighte... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Do i remove blind?I removed valance pics in comments - I have been on here every one said remove valance. Now I think the blinds weird. Help. I needto post pics in comments. My phone won't allow.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
House dark Photos in comments - Thinking I cant change furniture. I need help with light bulbs the bright ones. Getting ceilings painted white.
    9 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Interior paint too dark - The house seems dark. We live in Pacific Northwest and our house is dark. I was thinking buttercreme but would it clash with browns in kitch... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Dark interior need to lighten. - Very dark feeling interior. I live in Eureka Ca and we have overcast days. Thinking of repainting to light buttercreme with white ceilings
    24 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Nancys Laundry Room very small - Just wanted advice. My laundry room is small. I had the red shelves uo at my old house. I can take them or sell them at garage sale. I also ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Help! Care for laminate flooring - My new home came with laminate flooring and I don't know how to care for it. I heard water easily damages. I have pets also. I love the floo... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Help! Care for laminate flooring - My new home came with laminate flooring and I don't know how to care for it. I heard water easily damages. I have pets also. I love the f,oo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Nancy a lancé une discussion
Matching Draperies in my living room? PLEASE HELP - I have purchased matching window covering for the 2 windows my the side of the fireplace. Will they look funny. The last picture is the liv... Lire plus
2 J'aime    67 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...