18 Discussions
kelli a lancé une discussion
Aren't you not supposed to let your plants sit in water? - Apologies in advance about the impending newbie questions. I recently looked into DIY aquaponics and while I understand the basic mechanics ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Happy Memorial Day weekend! - Hope everyone is enjoying the BBQ and sun today! Just got this green pagoda spiral aloe. He has a lot of personality.
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Adenium seeds for root stock - Hi guys, I saw a grafted adenium the other day and am now in trouble. I must try it. So forgive me my curious newbie questions. For those wh... Lire plus
3 J'aime    6 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Water this catasetum or no? - Hi guys, I just bought a very small Fdk After Dark catasetum, but it oddly still has it's leaves at this time in the year and hasn't started... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Question: Dividing Catasetum back bulbs - Hi guys, I'm brand new to Catasetums, but just got an Fdk After Dark and Cycnodes Wine Delight orchid last weekend. It's far too early for d... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Should I stuff aerial roots into the pot when repotting? - This orchid desperately needs to be repotted but it has the craziest roots growing outside its current pot. I don't think they will fit into... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Zygopetalums and lady slipper orchids at a Trader Joe's! - I've typically only seen phals at Trader Joe's (maybe the occasional oncidium) and was shocked to find some gorgeous zygopetalums and lady s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Propagating Bolivian rainbow in water - Yes. It's possible! For some reason I can't find much online about propagating peppers from cuttings, let alone rooting pepper cuttings in w... Lire plus
2 J'aime    13 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Black coral sans is blooming! - Just spotted this flower on my sans this morning. Hooray! It's been almost 8 months since I first bought this sans. Will post another photo ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    11 Commentaires
kelli a lancé une discussion
Will rooted ZZ leaflets die off eventually? - Hi guys, Just bought this beauty from the garden center today. It seems to be a pretty vigorous grower (I had to cut it out of the 4" p... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...