18 Discussions
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Need help with front door color - My house is new construction, nearly finished. The outside is cream & black: Texas hill country cream stone, cream stucco & black ro... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Garage door opener switch - Should the garage door opener switch be in the garage (near mud room door) or should it be in the mud room.... or some other place.
    23 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Need Color to go with Emerald - My powder room will have an emerald green sink. I'm looking for a soft blue or green to paint the walls. I'm drawn to this picture on Houzz:... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Is a warming drawer worth it? - We are building a new home. Kitchen will have gas range top and electric double ovens. We have never had a warming drawer. Are they worth th... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Fake Granite or Chinese Granite - Could someone educate me a little on Chinese Granite? There is a store in San Antonio that sells granite so cheap that I'm sure it must be f... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Need help with coffee bar - We are currently building a new home. I have a 5' section in the kitchen that is separated from the rest. I would like to put a coffee bar t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Need help selecting vanity sconces - I would like sconces in the master bath. I don't have a clue what to look for... incandescent or led, what size is suitable for make up and ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Looking for a soaking tub - Going crazy trying to find a nice soaking tub for our master bath... new construction. I keep reading that you should try them out to see ho... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Deep Tub - What do you think? Would I be sorry for not going with a 72" tub? http://woodentubs.com/JBNAG
    3 Commentaires
kadodi a lancé une discussion
Need help with Dining Room Lighting - This is for new construction. The kitchen, dining room, and living room are all completely open. I've attached a picture of my island pendan... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    7 Votes
Voir plus d'événements...