5 Discussions
kahatch a lancé une discussion
Door to en suite bathroom - help with width and style? - We moved in our 70s Garrison Colonial a few months ago and trying to make some cost effective (and waste-limiting) improvements. The en sui... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
kahatch a lancé une discussion
What is the make/model of the rug? Thank you! - It looks sort of like the Crate & Barrel Olin Rug in Gray.
    1 Commentaire
kahatch a lancé une discussion
Gun Print - Where did that gold gun print come from?
    2 Commentaires
kahatch a lancé une discussion
46-inch kitchen island - I just moved into a new, open-concept condo and I need to find stools that don't take up too much visual space, but are functional with a 46... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
kahatch a lancé une discussion
Bar stools - Does anyone know where I can find these bar stools or something similar? I have been looking all over the Internet all morning. This loft ... Lire plus
    Commenter