32 Discussions
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Master bedroom help please - Hi all, i usually hang out in the garden forums but could use some help with my interior decorating now. I want to update our master bedroom... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
What is this shrub? - Can anyone ID this shrub growing along a trail in coastal BC?
    3 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
A rose newbie dives in - Sorry today I visited the Select Roses Jalbert nursery in Langley but I did not buy any Jalbert roses. I’m sure I’ll be back for more! I bou... Lire plus
8 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
What’s blooming today? - Hi all, Beautiful morning here. Snuck out early to take some pics. What’s blooming in your garden today? Looks like I’ll get a good show of... Lire plus
11 J'aime    25 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Frances Williams in her glory - I so love this Hosta. She’ll get a wee bit of leaf burn in the hottest days but she’s in a pretty good spot and looks so pretty in spring. Lire plus
10 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Move cucumbers? - Hi, I planted some cucumber starts from the nursery on Sunday. I’m concerned the spot where I put them doesn’t get as much sun as I thought.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Blueberry flowering question - I have three blueberry bushes in my yard. This year, I can only see blossoms on one so far. Will fertilizing now help? While they did produc... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Disease resistant climber for PNW? - Hi all, I’m looking for recommendations for a good climber that will thrive in my wet climate with hopefully no spraying. It is intended to ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Too late to prune Cotinus? - I have an overgrown Cotinus that I should have coppiced in March. It’s starting to leaf out now. Am I too late or I can I still do it and g... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Kaillean (zone 8, Vancouver) a lancé une discussion
Help with Bletilla - I couldn’t resist these pretty ground orchids at the nursery. I picked up Bletilla ‘Yokohama’. I have never grown these before. Any advice? Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...