5 Discussions
Kalee Ackerman a lancé une discussion
Need help with enclosed front porch - I have an enclosed front porch that needs help! This porch leads to the front door of our house. Therefore, it is heavily used but not by a... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Kalee Ackerman a lancé une discussion
Family room layout - I need help figuring how to lay out our family room. Our front door and window are throwing me off. The wall next to the door is a hallway s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kalee Ackerman a lancé une discussion
Luxury Vinyl Tile - Does anyone have any experience with Adura or Armstrong luxury vinyl tile?? I need to know which is the best and am not finding good reviews... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kalee Ackerman a lancé une discussion
Countertops - I'm putting a new bathroom in and have the option between a granite countertop or the imperial satin stone. Does anyone know the pros and c... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kalee Ackerman a lancé une discussion
Need help with cabinets and flooring - I am installing Shrock Maple cabinets in the shade Havana and need help deciding what type of flooring. We would like to do laminate but I ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire