16 Discussions
kap543 a lancé une discussion
Home extension - roof lines - I know I need to hire an architect... The few I've reached out to are booked until the end of summer. I've been working on conceptual design... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
screened in porch flooring- drainage or waterproofing? - 70s ranch house, porch was added in the 80s above basically a tall crawlspace/ used as a workshop. Plywood flooring, screened in on 3 sides... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
What is the best way to clean/scrub a wooden and painted screened porc - What would be recommended as the best way to clean this screened porch? The biggest issue is that it does not drain well (no drain, plywood ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
Screened porch painting! - Looking for advice on my screened porch. We painted the ceiling a very light blue and the floor grey a few years ago in an attempt to lighte... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
Wooden carved doors... How to clean and refurbish? - We have these awesome double front doors. Over the years I have just wiped them down. But the inset panels get really dirty and almost seem ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
bathroom remodel/expansion advice - I'm looking for some ideas for reconfiguring a large master bath and adjoining closet into two bathrooms. (we have another large closet in ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
a pair of slider windows... matching or mirrored? - I'm replacing two front vertical casement windows with 2 panel slider windows. Since they are sliders, one panel side is in front of the oth... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
laminate or temporary countertops with undermount sink? - I've been reading some posts on temporary countertops and an looking for some ideas.. we are remodeling the entire house and kitchen cabine... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
kap543 a lancé une discussion
installing stair nose for 1 step/ baseboard question... - I have got a design/installation question about a statue nose piece in my living room.. see picture below. I have a 1 step down into the l... Lire plus
    Commenter
kap543 a lancé une discussion
30" gas stovetop. 4 or 5 burners? - looking for some advice... need to select a 30" gas stove top. I've seen the regular 4 burners, one in each corner. then the five burners... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...