6 Discussions
Kara Barkley a lancé une discussion
Best Cattura Downdraft- no air moving - I just had this downdraft installed last week behind a new range. I tried to use it for the first time tonight and while I can hear a fan ru... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Kara Barkley a lancé une discussion
Hardwood floor refinishing- normal to have “stuff” in them? - I just had new hardwood installed in my kitchen which adjoins my living room and hallway. Living room and hallway were already hardwood, but... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kara Barkley a lancé une discussion
Contract/estimate question - Hi all, I have a question about my construction invoice/quote. I received a 4 page quote from the general contractor, with a description o... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Kara Barkley a lancé une discussion
Quartzite install - help set me up for success! - I have chosen a beautiful Sea Pearl quartzite for my countertops. I did all the tests to ensure that it is a true Quartzite. I have seen man... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Kara Barkley a lancé une discussion
Quartzite or Granite - looking for opinions and good experiences - My kitchen remodel hasn’t started yet, but we are 75% of the way through making decisions. Contractors are set to start in 2 weeks. I’m st... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Kara Barkley a lancé une discussion
Furniture Placement Dilemma (tired of sitting sideways!) - This is our family room, and our main and only real place to gather for our family of 5. The exterior door you see goes leads to the garage,... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires